Saturday 22 November 2014

Day 36, study update


Here we are a week later. How many hours have I managed to secure to devote to study time. Remember the target was 12.5 hours. Well, it’s been about 30 minutes. That’s right, 30 minutes.

That’s 30 minutes over the space of a week.  Which isn’t terrific.

However, I tend to start slowly whatever I’m doing and then accelerate massively later on.  So I’ll give it some more time to see how long I can devote to what the Victorians would have called ‘self improvement’.  I reckon about 6 months should be long enough for me to actually get motivated. Never underestimate the power of inertia.  It’s not that I’m short of things to do, there are literally dozens of projects I have cued up for launch. Maybe there are too many things cued up? Is that possible? Get outta here, of course it ain't. Never mind, head down and get on with it.

Let’s see if by next week the minutes will be over 40. If not then maybe my powers as an autodidact are on the wane.

Dull.  Yes.  Sorry.  Been a long week. Or has it been too short?


No comments:

Post a Comment