Sunday 9 November 2014

Day 23


Holiday over completely by the end of today.  Sandwiches for work now made, bag packed, and alarm set.  Won't need phone-GPS as I know where the office is.  Must remember to take some tea bags.

Had a quick glance at my emails and I can see there are at least 3000, usually I'll have read some of these while on holiday but not this time.  I should be able to delete most of these mails within about 30 minutes, although the difficulty is in identifying which ones I need to know the contents of and which I need to reply to.  Quick, skim-reading over the next hour ought to sort out the ones that need more attention.

Hopefully the cardboard Luis Buñuel perched on top of my PC has been dealing with any other requests that might have arisen.  I'l ask him to update me in the form of a short film.

Then I'll have a lie down under my desk while contemplating the transient nature of human existence.



No comments:

Post a Comment