Thursday 13 November 2014

Day 27, boredom


That post title, boredom, is a little misleading.  I never get bored.  Which suggests I'm easily amused and have confetti between my ears, or that I can find plenty of ways to entertain myself.

I may look like I'm sitting, staring into space.  However there's probably a plan being hatched, options being sorted, or a noisy musical event taking place within the confines of my head.

Assuming the head is where consciousness resides.

All the same it may still be confetti that sits in that consciousness space.


Here are the Buzzcocks - Boredom.




Excellent.

And here's Devoto's version after he left Buzzcocks to form Magazine.  1978 Peel session.



Marvellous.

I'll have to get my Spiral Scratch e.p. out to caress it in a minute, if I have time between all this confetti juggling.




No comments:

Post a Comment