Saturday 8 November 2014

Day 22


Haven’t left the house in nearly a week - I’m not becoming agoraphobic.  Feels like a terrible waste of my time off, but having cold/sinusitis/flu/chest infection/bronchitis/pneumonia/diphtheria or whatever, can’t be helped.

It certainly has given me plenty of opportunity to stare at the walls and consider the merits of interior design.  And then reflect that interior design is the ideal occupation to entitle a person to book a berth on the ‘B’ Ark in fear of being consumed by an enormous mutant star-goat.



Other than watching the YouTube there’s been the pictures of cats.

Bloody hell, there were loads of things that I wanted to do.

Bollocks.

Here are some soothing pictures of cats.



































All these free-range cats were harvested using natural methods from my Flickr pages.








No comments:

Post a Comment