Wednesday 21 October 2015

Day 369, Holiday 1, the horror, the horror, bloody cars


Line your quotes up, novel, film, get them greased and ready for assembly.

I had to enter the disaster garage today.

Watcha got in the garage?

Oh, I didn't wanna look in there.

There were meaty, muscle bound, eight legged creatures, a single one of which would feed an owl for a fortnight.

The things I've seen with millions of eyes.

Why do they need so many eyes?

Why do they need so many legs?

Why do they need to be so substantial?

I extricated myself from webs thicker than a ship's rigging, made my excuses to the bruisers climbing from trombone sized funnel webs, and left.

If there's any need to go in there again it'll be done wearing a hazmat suit.

Perhaps I can send someone else up the river on that mission.

The horror, the horror ...

If I'd found the car battery charger earlier I wouldn't have had to have gone in there.

The more you drive, the less intelligent you are.  But then perhaps your battery stays charged.

There's always some dumb payoff.


Quotes bastardised from:

Blade Runner - Batty

Repo Man - Cop, J. Frank Parnell

Apocalypse Now - Kurtz

Repo Man - Miller



I haven't seen many films ...


For official/internal use only:
7676
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment