Monday 5 October 2015

Day 351, +3 inadvertantly


Things occasionally just come together accidentally.

Staring out of the kitchen window at work.  I was looking at the back of the Georgian terrace opposite, considering the oddities in design changes that had happened to the buildings since they were built.  Altered windows, added skylights, changed chimney post, and lost gardens.

So I took a picture of them, to see if I could spot anything interesting about the alterations.  Inadvertently my finger pressed on the volume button on the phone rather than the usual button to take a photo.  What I ended up with was a brief stream of images.

Tut, I thought.  I'll delete them later.

But no, Google Photo got hold of them and decided to 'auto-awesome' them into an animation.  Not a great deal happens, at least not a great deal happens in a much shorter space of time than that of Andy Warhol's Empire, which would be a relief if it went on general release.



"Absolute quality" - Rotten Tomatoes (78%) average rating 7.2/10

However, it is now making me feel nauseous.

Goodbye.

For official/internal use only:
7777
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment