Tuesday 20 October 2015

Day 368, Quick, make a connection


Having only 5 minutes to do this rather than the 15 usually set aside let's crack on and make a tenuous connection.

It's day 368, oh look, my Fantasy Premier League team Bernard Hepton XI has scored 68 points this week.  If only they'd scored an additional 300 that would have been excellent.

That score keeps me in joint second in the league, which I'll take.

Over the Christmas period I'll be making a big push for the top spot.  The players will be told "enjoy yourself", "play with freedom", "express yourself", "give 110%", and "the lads" that have been "given the nod" will be "putting down a marker" even if the opposition is "well organised."  etc, etc, the usual empty stuff ...




And as it happens I'm out to watch the footy tonight.  Hopefully they'll try to play some, otherwise I'll wish I'd taken my knitting.



For official/internal use only:
6666
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment