Tuesday 23 December 2014

Day 67, no, not the trees, don't take the trees


Tapton halls of residence are being demolished to make way for a housing development.



Some mature trees have been felled.  I hope they don’t remove any more mature trees.

I like trees, I could live in one.

Momentary lapse into wishy-washy dribble coming up - they are the elemental life force underpinning the connection between the earth and the sky, unifying and connecting our mutual life forces, like the tantric nerve of the planet with renewing energy flowing from the core of the planet up and through us all, refreshing our kundalini, all as one.

Anyway, I like trees. They break up the harshness of our urban environment and provide a place for birds to sit.

Maybe I am some sort of bird.










No comments:

Post a Comment