Wednesday 17 December 2014

Day 61, band fragments


Unused cassette tape inserts from one of my old bands.  A demo recorded at Avalon Studios sometime in the early/mid 1990s.






Head, or Green as I seem to think of it.




And this is Jenny B.





We played Worksop quite a lot.

I used my fists, random objects, and a flash gun to produce a variety of guitar noises.

On one occasion a guitarist in the band we were supporting did the 'not worthy' stuff in front of me while I was playing.  I then stood on my guitar lead and it pulled out of the guitar immediately silencing me.  The other guitarist helpfully plugged it back in.

That showed me.

Playing Worksop is the only place I've had a bottle thrown at me while in a pub.

By another band.

While they were playing.



A3 poster from a Worksop gig.














No comments:

Post a Comment