Sunday 31 July 2016

Day 653, Where is it


A day spent mostly unable to find things.

Not unlike most other days.

Although other days the thing needing to be found might be 'the answer', 'what's wrong', or in those hippyish moments 'myself'.

Today it is mundane.

What's missing is an Infra Red camera for use with the Raspberry Pi.  I've obviously put it 'somewhere safe'.

What I can find is the normal camera, which leads me to another thing that I can't find, which is how to get it to work.  The electrical path is all good, tested end to end with a multimeter, the camera works on an old Pi, but the Pi Zero refuses to accept that there is a camera attached.

Debugging mode tells me that it can detect the camera but refuses to power it on.

assert( camera_subsystem_state.power_enable_ref_count[port] > 0 ) failed; ../../../../../vcfw/drivers/device/camera_subsystem/camera_subsystem.c::camera_disable_ctrl line 1116

Some further fiddling around and I get the LED on the camera to flash at my command.  But I can't find the solution.

I then find something else to do, possibly involving squashing aphids - if I can find any.



For official/internal use only:
7777
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment