Monday 18 July 2016

Day 640, Broken windows


Once upon a time, in decades now edited from the cerebral cortex of those that spent the intervening decades drinking, there used to be more of these etched windows.

Those windows have been broken, swept away, and lost.

I had a dream.  And if dreams are a representation of our fears and concerns then I'm rather worried about the people I might see on my walk to work.  The concern isn't just that they are all government agents milling around with the pretence of being ordinary employees.  Government agents are easy to deal with.  But there is also a concern that they will be coming to get us, and that could be bad.

Coming to get us for some reason, I have no idea what the reason or why.

But when they come to get us they will have technology.  Clunky, JCB-like technology.  Excavator and digger technology that has extendable grabbers that can smash windows, go round corners, see in infra-red and ultra-violet, and detect smell.

I hid under the bath after filling it with cold water and tried not to fart.  But I have no idea if that worked as the alarm went off and the dream ended.

I walked a different route to work, just in case.  But tomorrow, watch out, if anything untoward happens and triggers me I may have to pretend you don't exist.

Thank you for your understanding.



For official/internal use only:
7777
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment