Friday 27 May 2016

Day 588, Office world


This image should need no explanation.  Anyone that has ever worked in an office will recognise it.  Although it occurs to me that there might be one or two people that have never worked in an office, so for them I will explain.

This picture features a hand shadow of a large dog about to eat a large-headed boy, or girl, or person of indeterminate sex.*  I'm certain every office has one of these.**  Every office I've ever been in has had one.***


* The sex of the doll is not relevant, stop going on about it.  In fact how can a doll even have a sex, it's just a collection of plastics moulded into a shape that we have assigned human characteristics to due to indoctrination from an early age.  Or something.
** Only me?
*** The hand is that of a colleague skilled in the art of hand-shadow theatre and is available for hire.

For official/internal use only:
7676
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment