Tuesday 8 December 2015

Day 417, Only words, expectation failure?


Let's be specific.

My life has been enhanced immeasurably.

How has this happened?

Simple.

My new chair has arrived.

After some months of sitting on a chair which had a broken back, and wondering where my back pain had come from.

At least I'm guessing that's where the back pain came from, it could be a shed-load of other things.

Like lifting the heavy components of a shed.

Never mind all that, this new chair is super comfortable.

Firm.

And totally fully controllable, even the arms fold down in what I like to imagine is a Star Trek style.

I don't recall any chair arms in Star Trek folding down.

But that's what I'm going to call it.

Way cool.

Here's a picture of the chair which doesn't do it justice.



And here's another picture of it after it was modified by a colleague.



He added 'go faster stripes' during a period when I had briefly left the room.

I think they enhance it.

They'll come in handy for the Christmas corridor office-chair racing competition.*

Did I say how comfortable it was?

Expectation failure?

Expectation exceeded.


*Is this a thing?


For official/internal use only:
7777
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment