Tuesday 24 November 2015

Day 403, Shrewsbury, Shrowsbury, Shroosbury, Vic & Bob


Honestly, Bob Mortimer mate.

If only you'd not done whatever it was that you did for all those years that may or may not have contributed to you having to have a triple heart bypass and cancelling the tour then I wouldn't have to go and watch some bloody rubbish league one football tonight.

Me, me, me, it's all about me.

But no it isn't, all of the above was a joke.

Hopefully Bob is on the road to recovery.

Let's hope that my football team can manage some sort of recovery against the undecided-how-to-pronounceables tonight and get more than half way toward five points*.

Bottoms up.




* it's 3 points for a win you see, yes, weak I know, unlike the beer.


For official/internal use only:
7777
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment