Thursday 19 November 2015

Day 398, Arbitrary phone picture


Small chickens launched into the air via the means of a spring.

That's the problem when creatures have limited ability to fly, they may need a little persuasion.

Chickens will generally only fly short distances, such as over walls or fences, or onto tree branches.

Their aerobatic skills are primarily focussed on briefly getting out of the way of predators.

Sometimes they will take to the air momentarily to have a look around and survey the area.

That's the limit of my chicken knowledge.



Although it is worth mentioning that they do apparently lay eggs.

I have never owned a chicken.

And I have never been in a pub called the hen and chickens.

Hens are also chickens.

Not all chickens are hens.

That's like cognac and brandy.

Which I would choose to be the names of my hen and chicken.




For official/internal use only:
6565
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment