Tuesday 22 September 2015

Day 340, Driven from hibernation by the spent force of capitalism


A dark morning, cold, and with a single large drop of rain hitting me every 20 metres, I walk to work.

To work, along with the rest of us who weren't so privileged as to have been born into extreme wealth, it isn't my lot to lead the country, or indeed put my privates into the mouths of dead livestock.

So there's a win-win situation.

Apart from the extreme wealth of course - should that be lose-win-win?

Obviously if that sort of money was available to me I'd be loafing about doing the things I enjoy, well, doing the things I enjoy without the judgemental view that it is loafing about.  We all fall for that crap, if what you are doing is purely for the pleasure of it then it isn't worthwhile.  Clearly a load of codswallop.

Not having pots of money shouldn't also be thought of as a losing position, that's another lot of crap.

And, it was a quite pleasant walk to work.  There was birdsong, even an owl, and it was still entertaining to think of the various nincompoops that had come out of the woodwork to defend that silly rich man.  "It's just high jinks" etc - Louise Mensch and Toby Young.  Nincompoops, they don't require any words stronger than that.

Who needs pots of cash when there's such free comedy, and free owls.



For official/internal use only:
7575
0-9

2 comments:

  1. Look on the bright side. You have a job to walk to. Lots of people don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right, hence the free comedy and free owls to end on the bright side. My own experience of not having a job is quite extensive, which might explain my anger at those in positions of privilege that don't appear to care.

      Delete