Thursday 10 September 2015

Day 328, The lost Loudness Button



Ambient noctules, assembled from artistes cast-off jottings, thrown into the air, then reconstructed into a new works and considered for an approach to EMI.

Sign this lot immediately, before they get accused of plagiarism.

So, broken into pieces, they watched their Rome burn.  And as the Rodneys were queuing up, it didn't take long before she knew.

She lays me down and with my mind she runs - turn my back on the rot that's been.  I got the money now.  I can't complain, come play my game, helping everyone in need

I know what it's like.  To be dead, your voice is soothing.  But the words aren't clear, and these memories...

Lose their meaning then, then what. It might not have been like this but, listen to the Colour of your dreams.  The wind is low the birds will sing now.  There's a hole in the sky since, I am told, month number three.

I couldn't wait, I came straight on the night road, walking close beside you knowing that you were not there.


Copy and paste, the shortcut for the modern lyricist, new buttons for old.



Random prunings.


For official/internal use only:
7576
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment