Saturday 4 July 2015

Day 260, Too much beer causes aliens



The concept of 'too much beer' is alien to some.  However, that's not the point.

In this case the alien has arrived to steal the beer.

Using special scanning techniques and mind-bending psychological rays the being from another place  arrived.

It had discovered that there was a superabundance of IPA in the vicinity of galactic sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha.

As the spacecraft approached the beer mountain it caused an enormous amount of atmospheric disruption.

A couple of Lake Superiors worth of water came down with the craft, and an enormous electrical discharge took place throughout the descent.

The alien then started to approach the location of the superior beer product.  Matter transference and stealth brought the alien into the premises.  But the alien met an unexpected challenge.

It's not bloody having my Bloody 'ell Blood Orange IPA I can tell you.

It'll have to fight me for it.

I'm not scared, no way, even though the alien is almost 7cm tall and might possibly give me a nasty graze.

Normally I'd be quite prepared to fight an alien which was almost a full 10cm in height.  But not today.  I had too much beer last night.

The alien surveying the area


For official/internal use only:
5666
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment