Monday 5 January 2015

Day 80, good morning star shine



Walking into work and looking over the city I can't see any stars.



That'll be the cloud cover obscuring them.  Or being more pretentious and opaque, the stars were obnubilated. But usually it's best just to be as clear as possible.

So how likely am I to be singing these words?

Gliddy glub gloopy nibby nabby noopy
La la la, lo lo
Sabba sibbi sabba nooby aba naba
Lee lee, lo lo
Tooby ooby wala
Nooby aba naba



Not that likely.

Sometimes it feels like those are the sounds coming out of my head though.  Obviously I need to express myself more clearly. Rather like the people that call radio phone-in programmes and punctuate their sentences with "know what I mean?" when not actually saying anything of any substance.


On that note, let down your hair, take off your clothes, and dance down the road singing this:



On second thoughts, perhaps best not to leave the warmth and safety of your own home when doing that.







No comments:

Post a Comment