Monday 26 January 2015

Day 101, the randomness of cats



The smallest cat I've ever had in my collection.  Odd as it's Fat Freddy's Cat.


When I grow up I want a tail like that.


Moving on.

This is a rather fancy cat that used to say hello on the walk to work.  Very friendly, and very elderly.  Now no longer with us.  Don't let the grumpy expression fool you, this cat would get up from lolling on the pavement at the first sign of a human approaching, and would start purring straight away, it very much enjoyed a tickle behind the ears.


There are some younger, and bright orange, versions of this cat now living at the same place.  Perhaps they are related. 


This cat said hello as I was cycling up through Aston, near Hope, to Win Hill.  



And this cat is invisible as it has its eyes shut, or am I invisible if the cat has its eyes shut?  Something is invisible anyway.




That is the randomness of cats.



























No comments:

Post a Comment