Thursday 18 June 2015

Day 244, Patch and run



Somewhere in this blurry morass are some bits of data that are being altered by me right this very moment.

Strictly speaking they may not be within the morass as since the photograph was taken there have been many more disk shelves added.  But even so, the bits would be there.  Or, it would be the mirrors of the data bits that is being changed.

It is all very exciting.

The data that is being changed by me in this instance is that of some linux virtual machines.  

So there we have it.  An insight into just one of the millions of tasks of an IT worker.


My view of my own monitor here at home at 18:24 in the evening is much clearer than the image above, the image only appears here for artistic purposes.

As already said, very exciting.

Perhaps it's time to give it all up and become a train driver.

Except due to my defective colour vision that isn't an option.

Oh well, never mind, I quite like doing this anyway.

(Is that deadpan enough?)




For official/internal use only:
7777
0-9



No comments:

Post a Comment