Sunday 31 May 2015

Day 226, expiry date



After a 5.5k run this morning this human felt much closer to expiry date than previously.

My thought was that this looked like death, but as corpses tend to look a lot better than this after being spruced up death operatives my opinion was revised.

So this looks like a knackered old fart pulling a face for comic effect, except only the tongue sticking out bit was for comic effect.

And there really isn't any comic effect...



Otherwise knackered old fart it is.

I'm taking part in the Global Corporate Challenge.  This means uploading steps done each a day to a website where other teams and organisations are competing in a league to "get people moving".

I linked my step counter to the site and steps are added automatically, although cycling and swimming distances have to be entered manually and a conversion is done to convert those distances into steps.

Unfortunately there are no extra bonus steps for running.  So even though a greater distance is covered in a shorter time (and to greater knackering effect as can be witnessed...) there isn't really any point in running other than for fitness reasons.

Hopefully this is doing me some good...

I've still had to march around for the rest of the day to build up a decent step count.  My legs will be worn down to stumps shortly.







For official/internal use only:
6655
0-9











No comments:

Post a Comment