Saturday 12 November 2016

Day 757, Presidential plant


Is this the new president of the most powerful nation on the planet?

Let's ask it.

Plant, are you the new president of the most powerful nation on the planet?

I'm in a pot, and the pot is making artificial restrictions on my ability to do better.

Wooah, I wasn't expecting an answer, you can talk.

Talking is overrated, unless it's me doing it, my words are important, I am an extremely credible source.

No shit?

Yes I shit, what decent American doesn't, my shit is some of the best shit you'll find, nobody shits better than me.

You have some small leaves off to the right, is this deliberate?

I guarantee you there's no problem on the right, small leaves, does that mean something else is small, no, it's proportionate.

Some people have suggested you are a Russian plant, what do you say to that?

To be honest with, no I'm not, but don't let that mean it's a bad thing, it could be a good thing, it really could.

A talking plant claiming presidential power, I must be hallucinating.

If this is a decriminalized state then ok, good, don't overdo it, but watch out if you don't know what state you're in.

Thank you for this insight plant president, I'll bear that in mind.


For official/internal use only:
7575
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment