Sunday 9 July 2017

Week 142, TiTTle Parking TaTTle


Here I am, parking to a T.

Classic manoeuvrability skills.

There's nothing in this location to say a person should park between the Ts.

I'm almost between them, partially over and beyond the edge.

The Ts may be nothing to do with parking - there's a gap between them, why is that?

I'm surprised nobody has popped up with a can of spray paint and inserted a W and an A between them.

One of the shops this car park services is Halfords.

They sell spray paint.

That's why I'm here.

But then the reason this car park is empty is that there's a thirty second walk to the shops - drivers prefer not to walk.

If there's a pavement to park on, which is closer to the store, then so be it.

So nobody but myself and the one other person parked here is aware of the comedy potential.

Weak comedy potential.

Very weak.

Toilet, that might fit as well.

Depending on the font and the kerning.

Tastiest.

Trout.

...

No, I didn't waste my expensive spray paint on the tarmac.


For official/internal use only:
7777
0-9

No comments:

Post a Comment