Monday 27 September 2010

BlandSongs LocalRadio Day1

Brushes off some blog dust. Coughs. Carries on.

Turned on a radio this morning that had been left tuned to local radio. It could equally have been T'Pau with China in your Hand or one of the thousands of versions of Wind Beneath My Wings, but on this occasion they were playing Chicago with If You Leave Me Now.

Right, I thought, here's a pointless study I could do. Given the constraints of the breakfast show play-list on local radio how long will it be before the same songs start coming round again, and indeed how long before it's China in your Hand or Wind Beneath my Wings.

I'm well placed to make such a judgement about how bland this music is as I'm an international superstar, I've played Worksop, twice, put that in your pipe so called Mick Jagger. Ah, just had word from my legal team and apparently he is called Mick Jagger, fancy that.

Anyway, until I forget to do this, here's number 1:

Day1
6.40AM
LocalRadio
BlandSong
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now



No comments:

Post a Comment